It’s no secret that the COVID-19 pandemic has affected the lives of many across the globe. While it has been extremely difficult for individuals and businesses alike, we’re so grateful for the amazing and supportive clients we have at Bostonian Jewelers. As businesses in Massachusetts begin to reopen, we understand that we all hold a huge responsibility to take the necessary safety measures to protect ourselves and others. Our top priority is the health and wellbeing of our community as a whole, and we have implemented additional precautions to continue operating safely at this time. We wanted to take a moment to share with you the steps we’ll be taking, as we navigate through these unprecedented times together.
- Bostonian Jewelers will be open by appointment only- No walk-ins, please. Our space is limited, so we’ll only be accepting one scheduled appointment at a time to ensure we’re able to maintain the 6 ft. standard.
- All team members and guests will be required to wear a mask or face covering at all times, per state regulations.
- We’ll greet you verbally! No handshakes, high-fives, or hugs at this time, please.
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before entering the building. Our team members will be following the same protocol, in addition to wearing gloves.
- If you don’t feel comfortable coming in, don’t worry! We’re still offering curbside pick-up and delivery for your orders. Call when you arrive, and someone will bring your jewelry out to your car promptly.
- While social distancing is still the recommended protocol, we’re glad to continue offering virtual consultations! You can still come prepared with inspirational photos, questions, and we’ll discuss all options as we normally would.
- Online ordering is always a great option! Check out our selection of ready-made jewelry, for a fully contactless process.
Contact Bostonian Jewelers
We hope that you’ll feel safe and confident with our services, and we look forward to seeing you- whether it be virtually or 6 feet apart- soon! As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out. If you’re interested in any of our services, we encourage you to schedule an appointment!Continue reading